Company named to MSSP Alert's Top 250 MSSPs for 2020
Locknet® Managed IT has been named a Top Managed Security Service Provider, according to MSSP Alert, an industry news outlet published by After Nines Inc., and the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs). The report honors the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
“It is a tremendous honor to be listed among the Top Managed Security Services Providers in the world. This recognition is testament to the decisions we made years ago at Locknet Managed IT to go all-in on security," said Peter Kujawa, Locknet Division President. "We are now managing security for over 650 client locations in 23 states and our team takes pride to be included as one of the top MSSPs in the world.”
The 2020 Top Managed Security Services Providers were determined through a readership survey as well as the digital media site's editorial coverage of the industry
The associated MSSP Alert research found:
- MSSP Revenue Growth: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $19.15 million in revenue for 2020, up 16% from $16.47 million in 2019.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 25 different countries—up from 19 countries in the 2019 report.
- Profits: 84% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 67% have in-house SOCs, 24% are hybrid, 6% completely outsource their SOCs, and 3% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2020 include phishing (95%), vulnerability (76%) and ransomware (69%) attacks.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 129 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts—up from 95 in 2019.
- M&A: Mergers, acquisitions and private equity investments continue to accelerate across the MSSP landscape. Twenty high-profile deals involving MSSP 250 honorees have surfaced since last year’s report
Looking for a Managed Security Service Provider?
Finding a top managed security services provider for your organization is key to the security of your data and the wellbeing of your network as a whole. If you're looking for a managed security services provider near you, Locknet Managed IT serves clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa. Contact us to learn more about our promise to make Your Network. Safe.