Hackers are sophisticated. Strong passwords can beat them at their game.
Many of us know the importance of choosing secure passwords but don't know quite how to get there (other than watching the bar on the screen move from red to green!) Rest assured, creating strong passwords is easier if you follow these guidelines.
The keys to secure passwords:
- Go long! Use a 15-64 character password or passphrase
- Combine upper and lowercase
- Include symbols and numbers
- Change password every 90 days
- Use a cloud-based password manager
- Use multifactor authentication
Strong passwords are an easy way to protect your data from cybercriminals!