Upcoming learning series features tips via Microsoft Teams videos
If you're wondering how to use Microsoft Teams, you've come to the right place. At EO Johnson Business Technologies, we know there are loads of possible hurdles you can face when integrating Microsoft Teams into your workplace. And we're here to help. We're proud to announce our Microsoft Teams video series, Mastering Microsoft Teams, set to launch in the coming weeks. Our Certified Microsoft Teams Experts will guide you through Microsoft Teams capabilities and challenges you might face along the way.
The issues users encounter can slow adoption when they are considering Microsoft Teams, and it can slow processes when they've purchased licensing for the product but haven't mastered it yet. That's why we're putting our expertise to work for you, and showing you exactly how to use Microsoft Teams in this multi-video learning series.
Wherever you are on the Microsoft Teams lifecycle, we can help
Our Mastering Microsoft Teams learning series is hosted by our in-house Certified Microsoft Teams consultants, Jeff Balacek, Dan Rickert and Micah Stevenson. We'll introduce you to them and their expertise in an upcoming blog post. First, let's talk about some of the challenges they can help you with, no matter where you are on the Microsoft Teams Lifecycle.
If you are considering Microsoft Teams, here are some of the challenges you may face
Deciding whether to choose Microsoft Teams for your business, is no small consideration. But it's hard to weed fact from fiction and get to the truth of what this productivity platform can do for you. Here are some of the common issues our Certified Microsoft Teams advisors can help you navigate.
- understanding the many features of Microsoft Teams
- comprehending how Microsoft Teams can help your business
- knowing how your organization's infrastructure/hardware can handle Microsoft Teams
- purchasing licensing
- gaining access to features
- getting the training you and your staff need to make the most of your investment
If you are new to Microsoft Teams, here are some common concerns we can help you with
As an organization that is new to Microsoft Teams, it's natural to have questions. You might be surprised to know the challenges you face throughout the integration process are often common and can be addressed with the right professional partner in place. Our Certified Microsoft Teams consultants can help you with the following:
- developing an implementation and training strategy
- ensuring properly-trained personnel are on staff
- managing user pushback
- establishing department ownership of platform rollout
- comprehension of platform capabilities
- technology change management
If you want to truly master Microsoft Teams
When you've adopted the Microsoft Teams productivity platform, and you've started to use it in your day to day communications and productivity needs, you're already starting to see some of your ROI. However, this platform has so many capabilities, few users are taking full advantage of them. Let us help you optimize your use of teams by tacking some of the following issues that may be holding you back:
- addressing the "we've always done it this way" mentality
- raising awareness of integration and customization options
- securing technical expertise for the project
- navigating project management issues and ownership of responsibilities
- dealing with process problems so that Microsoft Teams can be fully implemented
- engaging employees and garnering support for change and technical projects
Sign up for our Microsoft Teams video learning series
Ready to learn more about Microsoft Teams and how it can help your organization? Stay tuned! Next week we'll tell you all about the specific topics we will be tackling, and you'll have a chance to get to know our experts who will be your guides as you learn how to use Microsoft Teams.
Essential Tools for the Future of Remote Work: A Comprehensive Guide July 31, 2020 In "Cyber Security" "Security Tips" "Scanning" "Document Security" "Microsoft Teams" ,
Microsoft applications and platforms: which is best for you? July 23, 2020 In "Microsoft Teams" ,
Microsoft Teams Project Management: Getting Started July 17, 2020 In "Microsoft Teams" ,